Search This Blog

07 March 2010

Sons

A girl has strengths that no one will know...How she can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness,love and opinions..She smiles when she feels like screaming, sings when she feels like crying. Cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid..Her love is unconditional! There's only one thing wrong with her that she sometimes forgets what her worth is...We love you ,mum!Happy Women's Day!

Well,that was the message I got from my younger son on behalf of his bro and himself to wish me .Very touching![I must admit I was flattered too!!]

A son is. . .

a dream-builder,

a joy-bringer,

a memory-maker.

A son is love.


And,I'm terribly fortunate to have two sons! That's my thumbs up sign to celebrate womanhood on Women's Day!!!

No comments: